Finally more time to make posts. I guess I would have had time this weekend but I decided to rest. Past few weeks have been kinda busy. A girl needs her beauty rest, right?
Couple weeks ago I was in Oulu for school, and last week I was in Helsinki on business. I was very excited about the latter because I was invited to talk at my employer's G50 meeting. How cool is that? I charmed every single boss from Russia to Finland with my darling looks and good English skills (*wink*).
As usual I have pics of course. I hope you like them!
6AM and I'm already looking sharp. That's a skill for sure (*giggle*).
Waiting for a cab. Got bored. Took selfies.
At the Kuopio airport.
Then we skip over my day full of meetings in Helsinki and go straight to my hotel room at Sokos Hotel Pasila.
Bath tub. Yey!
Enough room for one girl.
Walking closet&my sad little coat all alone.
Complimentary bubbles.
More selfies.
This so made my day! A pink rubber duckie with lipstick. I guess it was left behind the previous quest and the maids didn't feel like throwing it away. I loved it!
I took a bubble bath with the duckie.
On an evening jog. Even if I'm on the road I do my best for have time to exercise,
Thank God for breakfast. And for bacon. Thanks!!
Morning jog around Pasila (*area in Helsinki*).
Cool dead tree in the middle of Pasila.
April showers bring May flowers. These flowers were there too early (*laugh*).
Yet few more selfies.
We skip another meeting and move on to the best part; shopping in downtown Helsinki.
Up and away. Got to my next meeting that was held at Sokos Hotel Vaakuna's Kaarre restaurant.
Kaarre is located right downtown and has a great view!
It's windy at the top.
Gorgeous sunset!
My coworker and I goofing off at the roof top terrace.
Back at the airport to catch the red eye back to Kuopio.
This month I have way less meetings, appointments and/or scheduled stuff. I get to concentrate on working out. My friends and I have decided to make April the month of hell. Exercise, exercise and more exercise!
I'm already feeling it tonight. We went to a kettlebell class this afternoon and the crazy trainer made us use 12kg kettlebells. I have never done it before. I though that the class was hell but I might think again tomorrow morning when I don't get out of the bed (*nervous laugh*).
Good night!!
































No comments:
Post a Comment