Hello!
Nothing new here. Just work and working out. Month of hellish exercise is almost over. I'm pretty pleased about my accomplishment of exercising almost every day. I think I can start to see my stomach to be a little bit flatter from the sides (*or just wishful thinking*).
This weekend I ended up going to the gym as well as attending to a core-, body jam- (dance) and butt/thigh/abs-class. Plus I also took Jinx out each day of course. You bet I was pretty pooped but it was good.
It is easier to find time to workout during a weekend but it is also important to make time for exercise in the middle of a work week too. My typical weekday this month has been something like this;
woke up between 5-6am and went for a 30 minute walk/jog with Jinx before eating a yummy yet healthy breakfast. Then work, and afterwards a high intensity kettlebell or body pump class. Biked home all sweaty and took Jinx for another walk/run. Then a hot shower, dinner, some TV and long set of stretching. Finished with a good night's sleep.
Some pictures to go along with that...
Lunch box full of healthy snacks and lunch to take to work. By making my own food I know exactly what I'm eating and how much. I'm trying to eat more protein.
I have been super energized this month! This is me early morning leaving to work. I'm probably the only person in the world who loves mornings (*giggle*).
My measly muscles don't know what to do with all of this exercise.
My morning walk today. The sun was just rising. Mornings I do take it easier and I stop to take pictures if I see something pretty along the way.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I love eating and I usually wake up to the fact that I'm hungry. This working out stuff is making me even hungrier.
My egg loved me back this morning (*wink*). Nah, I just cooked the egg in a cookie cutter. You have to remember to eat with your eyes too.
My egg loved me back this morning (*wink*). Nah, I just cooked the egg in a cookie cutter. You have to remember to eat with your eyes too.
Happy Monday!!
P.S. What is your favorite breakfast food?





No comments:
Post a Comment