Monday, May 26, 2014

Hot, Hot, Hot (But Not Anymore)

Hello

It was a helluva hot weekend in Finland (*yey*). I can't believed it was around 28C/80F degrees. It is only May and it is not supposed to be this hot. You bet I enjoyed every last bit of the sun and all the fun, and I have pictures to show.

Too bad the weather sucks now... it is rainy and cold, barely 10C/50F degrees (*yikes*). Plus team Finland lost to team Russia in the men's world championship hockey finals late last night. I could have just stayed in bed this morning. But I didn't. I braved my way to work through the wind and rain and I'm even going to kettlebell class tonight. Gotta keep moving!

Me being chill on Friday.

Saturday was a short shorts kind of a day.

 My very first belfie (*giggle*).

 Oh how I have missed sun and warm weather.

Lily of the valley is also in bloom. They smell so beautiful!

I picked a small bouquet on my morning walk Saturday morning.

 I went to the mall with my friend on Saturday. They had summer opening weekend there, so they were serving cotton candy. Yummy!


 Saturday night dinner was grilled salmon with salad.



 Sunday we went boating.

 We sailed our way to an island for picnic lunch (*and some tanning*).






And then it was game time. Go team Finland!

That was my weekend. What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment