Oh boy - do I have a spring treat for you today. A salad so awesome that you will end up licking your plate clean.
This salad is light yet delicious. It is also nutritious and has lot of protein. When combined with roasted chicken or salmon, it'll be filling enough for dinner.
You won't need many ingredients either, plus it is super affordable. Here we go:
-1/2 spring green cabbage cut up into thin slices
-1 package of nordic sour cream or fromage frais (plain greek yogurt will work too)
-couple tablespoons of fresh dill cut up small
-few tablespoons of lemon juice
-1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
-salt&pepper to taste
-2-3 hard boiled eggs mashed with a fork
Mix in a bowl and enjoy!
Fromage frais, mustard, dill, salt and pepper.
All above mixed with lemon juice.
Eggs mashed up.
All mixed together.
Yummy!!
Super yummy!
And couple extra pictures to share with you from along the week. Spring in Finland has halted due to arctic weather. Days are sunny but chilly Northern wind makes them really cold. Little leaf buds haven't grown much and there isn't green grass yet either. Slowly but surely. That is what I keep telling myself because otherwise I'd be super sad for not having summer right away.
Anyway... I haven't been cold though. Working out like a mad woman gets you hot and sweaty. Today I'm going to test out new class called Grit Strength by Les Mills. I heard it is Body Pump on steroids. Sounds like fun, right?
Pretty leaves trying to grow regardless of cold weather.
Me lost in my thoughts (*giggle*) with bruised wrist from kettlebell.
Mail man brought me my this month's Livbox. It's a service that mails you different cosmetics each month. I love it! Getting surprises makes you smile.
Jinx this morning. He as so sleepy yet he perked up after I told him we where going outside for a run. Funny dog!
Happy week everyone!











No comments:
Post a Comment