Friday, June 27, 2014

Edge Of My Seat

Hello!

First and foremost, YEY! Finally a good movie at the theaters! Last night we went to see Edge of Tomorrow and we loved it. I usually don't like sci-fi movies, and titles like Alien or District 9 just put me to sleep. I'm not sure why I ended picking Edge of Tomorrow, maybe because I got free tickets and it was the only movie that had a good score at IMBD right now. Either way, I'm glad I did. It was actually entertaining.

I also don't think that all movies should be 3D. It just doesn't work in all types of films. Edge of Tomorrow, however, is definitely a great movie partly because 3D effects. I was on edge of my seat at some action parts of the movie (*wink*). As you may know, I'm not a night time person. I wake up early in the morning and then go to bed way before midnight. That is why this movie must be good because I stayed up through out the whole movie even though it lasted close to 11pm. Two thumbs up from Riittalicious!

Other than that, I have been trying to exercise this week but my stupid ruptured disc is sore as hell. I can barely sit, and walking stairs/uphill hurts. I have had this injury for few years now and still wants to bother me (*sucks*). Oh well, I just have to keep my chin up and try to stay positive.

Here's few pics from yesterday and today.

 I love going to movies. 

Jinx and I walking in the woods again.

Nasty bird-cherry ermine taking over a tree. Eeeew! After we passed this tree, I felt like I had the worms crawling on my back.

 One of the reasons why I love mornings; breakfast! Freshly made oatmeal with fresh strawberries and honey from this morning.

My mom thought me not to play with food but I just had to do this. I wanted to surprise Scott. I want to which banana he ate for breakfast...

Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment