Hi there!
The weather is still horribly cold in Finland even though the sun is trying to shine. It's just not enough to warm the freezing air that comes from Siberia to us.
Only good thing about cooler air is that running is easier and funner than in the really warm days. It is easier to breath when air isn't hot and heavy.
Yesterday Jinx and I went for a run. It felt so good. I have been a bit lazy past week or so, and I haven't gotten my sweat on enough. My body was in the need of faster heart beat and getting out of breath. We also cooled off well by walking and stretching.
On our walk we found this amazing natural field of flowers. I was in an awe to see it right in the middle of the city. Usually you are see this many flowers in the countryside of Finland. If you want to see it too, just go to the Kuopio University Hospital. It is right front of it.
Jinx loved the field probably as much as I did. Just check out the pics that I took.
Summer dog Jinx.
Daisies, daisies, daisies!
Gorgeous!
He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...
Dark clouds were trying to come and try to ruin my moment in the field of flowers.
My favorite pic. Stop to smell the flowers.
Happy Jinx.
Sun was shining on Jinx's eyes.
I couldn't help it, I just had to pick a big bouquet of daisies.
Bringing nature into our apartment. Basil and daisies.
So simple yet so beautiful.
Happy Sunday!













No comments:
Post a Comment