Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Last Weekend Was Full Of Ice Cream

Hello, hello!

Damn. It is already Wednesday. I meant to post these pics right after the weekend but I have been way too busy. But here you go now, pictures from last weekend.

Saturday morning I was up and ready to go for a run but Jinx was sound asleep.

Scott and I had an ice cream taste test this weekend. We bought whole bunch of new flavors and tested them out to see which one was the best. This black licorice one wasn't all that good in our opinion. I like to eat my black licorice as candy, not as ice cream.

I also made sun tea this weekend. Scott's grandma in the USA thought me how to make it. You let the tea steep in the lovely sunshine for a while. Then add sugar and lemon to your taste, serve with ice. Yummy!

Since the weather was so lovely, we took a walk in the Kuopio harbour with our friends.

Sitting down to chill for a bit.







At night we went to see the movie Maleficent. It was great!
 

Before going to bed, I took Jinx out for a quick walk. We saw a gorgeous sunset!





On Sunday my friend Anu and I went hiking at Puijo. We did over 8km and as you may guess, we here sweaty, tired yet happy.

Along the way, we saw this cute jasmine bush. The smell of jasmines is so good!



Jinx was with us too!

Prickly thistle.

Another ice cream test; Iso Sour, a.k.a Big Sour. Too bad it wasn't sour at all, just lemony. It was refreshing though.

Yet another! Banana Räpylä, which means Banana duck feet. Too artificial for me, and way too small of a portion size (*giggle*).

Yep I really did eat all this ice cream (*awesome*). And this last one on our test was the best. Classic pecan salty toffee tasted really creamy and sweet with a hint of salt. I'll definitely buy this again.

Me Monday morning ready to go to work. Maybe too much sugar since I look way too perked up and happy.

Happy Hump Day Folks!

2 comments: