I love all the nail polish made by
Mavala! Their bottle is a perfect size because it is small enough that it won't dry up too soon but is big enough for the price which is around 3,50 euros per bottle. The polish itself spreads on easily and you get nice shiny nails with just 1 or two coats. They have also many different shades, so you will definitely find your favorite. My shade for the fall is this lovely grey called Minsk. Gorgeous!
Because my nails aren't perfectly smooth, I use a ridge filler first as a base coat. Mavala has a good ridge filler as well.

I did my nails this morning. I like how quickly Mavala polishes dry. I was out the door to work in a jiffy!

Mavala also has this awesome cuticle cream. It smells super yummy and really helps your cuticles. You won't have as many hangnails if you use the cream regurlarly. And the tube last a long time because you only need a small drop of the cream per nail.
Looking good this Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment