Well, I don't know how good the morning is because my back is still super sore. I don't think I'm able to work today. Staying put in once place at my desk is the worst (*sad face*).
But I'll stop complaining now and show you the awesome hair clips I was talking about on Sunday. My friend David brought these for me from the USA because I haven't been able to find them in Finland. My hair is really smooth and slick, so many hair clips won't stay put because they slip off from my hair. These on the other hand stay on well because they have a rubbery inside but they don't pull or hurt your scalp or hair.
The brand is called Scünsi and they are sold at Walgreens in the USA. Scünci's website tells that their products can be found in England as well, at the pharmacies called Sainsbury’s and Boots. So, all the Europeans with long hair, pay attention next time you travel because you might want to buy these hair clips. Scünci offers a great selection of clips with different sizes, colors and styles.
No comments:
Post a Comment