Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MiniPost / Huge News!!!

**** WOHOO !!! ****

Huge news! I just booked flights to the USA for summer 2012!!!


SAS/Blue1 had a killer sale for flights from Europe to Chicago, so we decided that we will take a trip there May-June 2012. Four weeks to see our friends and family, eat all the American junk food that there is (*Taco bell, here I come*) and to shop. HOORAY!!

So, friends and family, start planning your vacation days for June because we want to be able to spend time with everyone.
Everybody else, please be excited with me. We haven't been in the USA since March 2008.

I will be doing a post about Chicago later. It is my very favorite city in the world and I want to introduce it to everybody who hasn't been there yet.

And now I just have to start thinking about what I will pack... No, I'm just kidding... not quite yet... :)

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come there!! :) It will be legendary! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! I might be in California around that time so what could be better than meet and hang out in Chicago together like we did 2001? Man, how time just flies....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that would be fun!! :) Was it really 2001, I thought it was later... But yes, time flies. I LOVE Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!! I cannot wait to see you and Scottie :) Is Jinx coming too? Wow! I can't believe you guys haven't been back since 08. It will be bloody awesome to catch up with you, Riitta! ~Ruth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, Jinx won't come with us this time. He will have his own vacation while we are gone. I'm hoping that one of my friends or relatives will accommodate him. :)

    It will be so much fun to see you guys again. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandma & Grandpa are tickled pink that you'll be home at that time. That's only a month after their 60th wedding anniversary! We all can't wait to see you!
    Love, Aunt Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! 60 years is a pretty darn long time. Congratz to grandpa and grandma.

    Can't wait to be there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete