I have really gotten into a Halloween mood. I think it is because you can do so many things with Halloween. For example these earrings. I bought a bag of little Halloween decorations that had plastic spiders, skeletons, bats etc. The normal stuff you use to decorate the house at Halloween. Well, this bag also had a pair of skeleton hands and they looked like earrings to me. Just a perfect size too! Since they were not meant to be earrings, they didn't have a hole or hook ready. But that wasn't a problem. As a crafty girl that I am, I used a pair of Scott's pliers to bend thin metal wire around the hand and the fingers. Then I shaped a little loop for the hook. My perfect Halloween earrings were done less than 15 minutes. And of course I have few pictures for you...
Here's all the things I used to make these earrings; wire, pliers, earring hooks and plastic hands.
Doesn't this look like it was meant be an earring?? It is perfect!
Scary skeleton hand earrings.
Close up on the loop and hook part.
Another close up.
Pretty cool, huh?
cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I thought they turned out great as well.
ReplyDelete