Awesome news! I will get to taste Ingman's new ice cream flavors that they have this fall.
Ingman is a big ice cream maker in Finland. They contacted me Friday morning and offered me to try their new products. That sounds very good to me! I love ice cream!! There is no flavor that I wouldn't like. My favorite ice cream at the moment is this rum-raisin with chocolate and it actually happens to be made by Ingman. It has a great big rum flavor! Yummy!
I will do a big post once I get the ice creams. Let's see if I find a new favorite.
Have a delicious Sunday!
oh my - how fun!!! rum raisin sounds yummy! ben & jerry's used to have this white russian ice cream that was sooo good & they don't seem to make it anymore :( i love pistachio, coffee, mint chip, butter pecan, really good vanilla, peach, & strawberry... around fall sometimes smaller stands will have pumpkin or cinnamon ice cream - cinnamon ice cream on apple pie is soooo good!!! :) we will have to have that in our pie shop when i move to finland to start one with you ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely! I'd love to start a pie shop with you!! Come on, move over here already!
ReplyDeleteI will post my ice cream review on Saturday, so check out the flavors I got to taste. They were interesting and good.
I think there is no such thing as bad tasting ice cream. :)