Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MiniPost of Tuesday

I don't have much to say besides that my stupid back is super sore and it is limiting what I can and can't do. My ruptured disc decided to start hurting last week and it got so bad that I'm off work all this week because I can't sit or stay in one spot for long. So, I started my day today by going to a physical therapy at 8AM (*not fun*).
Then I came back home and I have been doing little things like cleaning, baking, reading (*only if I lay on my stomach*) and taking short walks with Jinx. I'm on strong pain killers and I'm not allowed to lift anything heavy or push myself too much. This sucks...

Anyhow... On one of the short walks with Jinx today, we walked in the Puijo recreational area. I didn't climb up the hill because that would have been too much for my back, so we just walked in woods by edge of the huge hill. I snapped few pictures for you guys. The trees at Puijo are amazing and Jinx loves it there.






3 comments:

  1. Hope you will feel better soon. Great looking pics. Makes me really miss East Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Puijo area rocks! Thanks hon! I just have to take it easy for a while.

    ReplyDelete