Hello!
I know, I know. It is not even December and I'm already talking about Christmas songs. Some might think that it is too early to listen to them but I don't care. How else I'm going to get to Christmas mood when I'm making my xmas cards. I just have to listen to them (*wink*).
I usually don't get too excited when singers make their own Christmas albums. It is usually just too much. They try to make an old xmas song their own by adding stupid crap and it just sounds horrible. However, Michael Bublé is an exception. I love his voice! He just released his "Michael Bublé, Christmas" album and I like it a lot! I don't have my own copy yet but I was listening to it online and I think I might have to get it.
This album has all the good xmas songs that I like and Michael Bublé does a great job singing them. He hasn't changed the songs much. It is just his awesome voice singing all the classic Christmas time tunes. Here's a list of the songs:
1. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
3. Jingle Bells [featuring the Puppini Sisters]
4. White Christmas [duet with Shania Twain]
5. All I Want For Christmas Is You
6. Holly Jolly Christmas
7. Santa Baby
8. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
9. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
10. Silent Night
11. Blue Christmas
12. Cold December Night
13. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
14. Ave Maria
15. Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad" [duet with Thalia]
Special Edition Bonus Tracks
Winter Wonderland
Frosty the Snowman
Silver Bells
If you want to listen to the songs, here's my picks. First one is a very appropriate song for November because it is little by little starting look like Christmas around you.
And this is my favorite, Winter Wonderland. I just love this song! It doesn't matter where in the world I am because this Christmas song will always remind me of Finland. There is snow everywhere and people are in a merry Christmas mood.
This one is a lovely more jazzier Christmas song. Just imagine yourself curled up on a couch with a nice hot drink in your hand while listening to this. Of course you are wearing your favorite wool socks too! And maybe you could twirl and dance few steps with your special someone (*smile*). Yeah! I'm ready for Christmas...
There you go, something awesome to listen to this Christmas season.
Your picks are pretty good, I'm personally loving his rendition of "All I want for Christmas is You".
ReplyDeleteHere's a cool preview of all the songs on the ablum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFieIYp2EXI
Cool, thanks!!
ReplyDeleteAll the songs are good on this album I think. :)
Happy Holidays!!