Afternoon!
Well, today might not be the best but it is ok. My back still hurts. I went to the doctor and she told me take it easy. I need to rest, which in my case means little walks with Jinx and laying on my belly reading magazines. Tomorrow I will go see a specialist and talk about if I need a MRI.
Anyway, after the doctors today, I thought I would treat my dark&gloomy day with something equally dark. I'm talking about the Finnish chocolate maker Fazer's new dark chocolate with pear and almond. I bought a bar to try it out and hoping that it would make my mood lighter. And let me tell you... It is so good! Yummy little bits of pear and crunchy almonds mixed into a velvety dark chocolate. I feel better already. Just one problem though, one piece only makes me forget my back pain for a short while. So, I have to take another piece, and another and maybe one more (*giggle*).
Anyway, one more thing... I have forgotten to tell you that from now on, if you have...
Well, today might not be the best but it is ok. My back still hurts. I went to the doctor and she told me take it easy. I need to rest, which in my case means little walks with Jinx and laying on my belly reading magazines. Tomorrow I will go see a specialist and talk about if I need a MRI.
Anyway, after the doctors today, I thought I would treat my dark&gloomy day with something equally dark. I'm talking about the Finnish chocolate maker Fazer's new dark chocolate with pear and almond. I bought a bar to try it out and hoping that it would make my mood lighter. And let me tell you... It is so good! Yummy little bits of pear and crunchy almonds mixed into a velvety dark chocolate. I feel better already. Just one problem though, one piece only makes me forget my back pain for a short while. So, I have to take another piece, and another and maybe one more (*giggle*).
Anyway, one more thing... I have forgotten to tell you that from now on, if you have...
-questions
-comments (that you don't want to share on the blog)-ideas for posts (new recipes are always welcome!)
-complaints (I hope I won't get too many of these)
-fan mail (*wink*)
You can e-mail me at riittalicious@gmail.com
While I wait for you e-mails, I might have just one more piece of the chocolate...



No comments:
Post a Comment