Morning!
Not sure if this is going to be a good day, so I will just say "morning". I'll add the "good" once I see how today goes. Why so gloomy, you may ask. Well, yesterday sucked.
I felt like I was eaten up...
...because my back was hurting so much. It didn't matter if I stretched like the Kermit or did pilates. It just hurt. I'm going to the doctor today.
I also felt really fried up...
...because I was so tired. It doesn't help that it is so dark right now in Finland. Sun comes up at 8.30am and it goes down already at 3.30pm.
Then I felt like I was shredded to pieces...
...because it was so busy at work and our computer systems weren't working properly.
I'm so sorry for the depressing post today. I try my best to cheer up as the day goes by. But if you are feeling like crap too and want to see other ways for the bunny to try kill himself, check out a book called Bunny Suicides. It is a funny one and will definitely give giggles to those who are fans of black humor.
Anyway, have a mediocre day! Or a good one if you feel like it!




No comments:
Post a Comment