Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Say No To Bad Hair Days With Herbina Dry Shampoo

Good Morning!

I had a lovely surprise waiting for me at the post office the other day. A company called Herbina had sent me a bottle of their dry shampoo for me to try out. I have been wanting to test a dry shampoo for a while now because I don't want to wash my hair every day because I just had my hair dyed and I want it to last over the holidays but if I wash my hair often, it is bye-bye-color very soon.

Now I got a chance to try if a dry shampoo is the way to go on the days when I haven't sweated that much and I want to skip washing my hair. Thank you Herbina!

Here's how the Herbina Volumising Dry Shampoo bottle looks like.




Herbina is a Finnish company that makes beauty products for hair and skin. All the Herbina's products are designed and produced in Finland. Herbina strives to combine the nature's own ingredients with Finnish quality technology in hair and skin care. Herbina products are also designed to be environmentally as clean and as safe as possible because their product development, production, packaging and logistics are designed to exhaust the environment as little as possible. I like that (*smile*)!


What did I think of the dry shampoo then?

I think this product is very handy. I didn't wash my hair for a day and then next day I used the Herbina dry shampoo. It is very easy to use. Just shake the bottle well and then lift up a portion of your dry hair and spray appx 20cm/8 inches away from the root of your hair. After that you just need to brush your hair to get rid of any excess shampoo that that there might be. My hair is so dark that you could easily see any residue or discoloring but there was none with this shampoo.

Herbina dry shampoo has a fresh green apple scent. I can definintely skip a day from washing my hair with this product because it removes the bad "second day" hair smell and any possible greasiness.

Another good thing with this shampoo is that it really gives extra volume. It seemed that my hair was easier to style. I teased the roots and I didn't need any hairspray after it because this shampoo kept the teasing on its place. I will definitely use this shampoo even if I have clean hair because it makes my hair more managable.



I give two thumbs up for this shampoo! I hope that Herbina makes travel sized bottle of this dry shampoo soon because it would be really helpful to take with you when travelling. I'm already thinking ahead on my next trip to the US because flying over seas can do havoc on your hair and hairdo (*wink*). Herbina does have other products as well. I need to try out their Volumising Root Booster which comes in a little travel size bottle and now also in a bigger 200ml bottle. Maybe I can take the root booster with me on our trip if there isn't a travel size available on the dry shampoo. Either way, I'm happy because I have...
...no bad hair day today! Smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment