Hi there!
I already told you that I met up with my friend Reetta last week. Well, I really wasn't supposed to go shopping with her (*seriously*) because we were only meaning to wonder around from shop to shop and just spend some girl time. But then I saw the cutest dress ever. I had to try it on. And what do you know? It fit me like a glove. So, I just had to have it. I used my 12 old niece's reasoning. It goes like this; I want it and I'm going to get it.
"I want it and I'm going to get it" is already a classic in our family. My sisters and I use it when we really want something and we are going to have it one way or another. This saying started when my niece wanted a toy few years ago. My sister was disagreeing with her, so my niece said with her most determined voice "I want it and I'm going to get it". My sister started to laugh so hard because she couldn't believe her ears. My tiny little niece making such demands. My niece didn't get the toy but her saying lived on (*giggle*).
Here's my gorgeous satin strapless dress I bought from Seppälä. The front:
And the back of it:
Just wait until you see me wear it. It fits me perfectly.
I really needed a new dress because we have a company xmas party that this week and I didn't have anything to wear. Now I do (*wink*). I am actually part of the xmas party planning committee and I didn't want to show up wearing an old rag. Plus I have couple other parties coming up and I can wear this dress again.
Our xmas party has a theme called "Hat Party" which means that everybody needs to wear some sort of a hat or a wig. Because I didn't have a appropriate hat either, I bought this cute little top hat. Check it out:
Here's the hat and the dress together. The hat has two little clips that attaches the hat to my hair. Perfect!!
I'm all ready for the fantastic parties this season! But no partying today because I have a long day at work ahead of me and then I have my kettlebell class.
Have a happy Monday everyone!!




No comments:
Post a Comment