Since Jinx can't blog, I will do it for him. Jinx actually wanted to pose for Christmas pictures again this year and then share all the pictures with you.
He loves to wear his santa hat! I think he knows that he looks so handsome with it. He is also very good at posing. When I tell him not to move, he seriously stays put until I tell him that it is ok to move. He only moves his eyes and head a little bit like real models do (*wink*).
Maybe next year I will make xmas cards out of these pictures. This year it's too late because I have already sent all my xmas cards. I like to get them in the mail in the beginning of December.
Anyway, here are the pictures for your enjoyment as well:
"I wonder what I will get for Christmas this year"
"Was that Santa on the roof?"
"Well, at least I have these pretty Christmas lights to look at"
"Merry Christmas to Everybody!"






No comments:
Post a Comment