Today is the darkest day of the year on the Northern Hemisphere due to the Winter solstice. In Kuopio the sun won't rise till 9.46 AM and it goes down already at 2.28PM. Since we have no snow the day feels even darker. Some how the glistening white snow would make the day seem brighter. I wish we would get a white Christmas. Anyhow... Here's a picture from Kuopio's downtown with the City hall and the Christmas tree this year. I snapped this picture yesterday afternoon... So dark!
How can we make the day more chipper and brighter today? Here's my list of things that keep me going:
-Vitamin D and lots of it!
-Clementines, oranges and kiwis
-My friend Klaara's bright pink cardigan
-Knowing the fact that we have only 157 days till our trip to the USA
-Candy canes
-All the Christmas cards I'm getting in the mail
-Coca cola (*ashamed*)
Cheers!
-Vitamin D and lots of it!
-Clementines, oranges and kiwis
-My friend Klaara's bright pink cardigan
-Knowing the fact that we have only 157 days till our trip to the USA
-Candy canes
-All the Christmas cards I'm getting in the mail
-Coca cola (*ashamed*)
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment