Sunday, January 8, 2012

Couple Fun Days With My Niece

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I have had a fun couple days with my niece. My sister picked her up last night. It would have been great to have her here today too but we need to do laundry and to put away our xmas decorations back to the storage. Just chores that need to be done eventually (*blah*). But first I have few pictures for you guys to see...

  
We made noodles, so we could learn to eat with chop sticks. Both of us were terrible at it...

On Friday night we had Ingman Ice Cream tasting. We had couple friends with us too. The flavor of the night was white chocolate-queen. Which means white chocolate ice cream with blueberry and rasberry jelly.

It was yummy!!

The flavors went together really well. We all liked this ice cream a lot. The white chocolate made the ice cream even creamier and gave a great taste. 

We also watched a movie called Cloudy with a chance of meatballs on Friday night. We saw it on 3D. It is really good. We all liked it! It doesn't only look good but it is funny too!

On Saturday I went shopping with my niece. She was looking for new pants for skiing. These were great but they were too short. She ended buying a blue pair.

I made promise not to buy anything and I did really good. I could have bought a lot because there were some serious sales but I only bought this sweater. It wasn't on sale but I didn't care because I have been waiting for H&M to get these again. Last time they had them couple years ago and I had one. Then I accidentally washed it in too hot water and it shrunk in the size of a doll...

The reason why I love this sweater so much, is because it is so warm yet thin. It has wool of course! This time I will make sure I won't wash it in too hot water.

We also worked on a puzzle all weekend. 500 pieces and no model picture to know what the puzzle should look like... It took a while but got it done eventually.

Puzzles are so addicting! We worked on this till late at night.

Awesome tiger!

We also baked pepperoni breadsticks.

My niece loved the breadsticks and we made a double batch of them.

Yummy!

That's all folks! Now I'm off to do laundry...

No comments:

Post a Comment