Hello!
Since we are 10 days into the new year, I felt like listing the good and the bad news right now. You should always think something good for everything bad. Here we go...
Here is a list of good things at the moment:
1) Daddy Frank is back!! Second season of Shameless just started past Sunday in the US. We watched the first episode last night. It was awesome! So funny! I love all the shots of Chicago.
2) The sports club Kuopion Reippaan Voimistelijat started their exercise classes again yesterday. They were on a Christmas break for few weeks. I went to a basic class that had 20 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of weight training and 10 minutes stretching. I feel great! Plus today I'm going to a Hot Pilates class at Physio Trainer.
3) KalPa is still number one in the Finnish National Hockey League.
4) My birthday party is only couple weeks away. I have planned a nice dinner with a bunch of friends. I think I need to get my dancing shoes out as well (*wink*). It will be fun!!
Here's a list of the bad things at the moment:
1) According to news paper SavonSanomat, KalPa just lost their awesome defender Ryan Lannon. His knee is busted and he is out for the rest of the season. Sucks! Plus their other defender Henri Laurila is out for couple months too. KalPa needs new defenders and soon!! Do you know any?
2) After seeing Shameless last night, I miss Chicago now... And I still have 140 days till our trip to the USA.
3) It is still winter. It was -13C / 9F this morning. I had to start using my super furry winter hat.
4) Even though my friends think I'm still turning 22, I know myself that I'm not. Dammit!
I think the good things beat the bad this time. The weather can always get warmer, our trip to the USA gets closer and closer each day and the wait of something good is always fun too. And what comes to the birthdays... the more older I get , the wiser I become. Or even if I don't get smarter, at least I get to spend an awesome evening with my friends. So really... my only wish is that the KalPa players will have a speedy recovery to make sure they will win this year.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment