Hi there!
Couple hockey news for a change... Remember when I posted about Ryan Lannon's busted knee? Well, since he is out for the season, KalPa got a new defender Ryan Glenn to help out. I wonder if KalPa placed a classified ad to a news paper that said "Looking for a defender for the rest of the season. Preferably someone called Ryan". I'm just kidding (*giggle*).
Ryan Glenn transferred from the Finnish team called Ilves. He is originally from Canada, and this is his third season in Finland.
He has told the press that his goal is to win the championship with KalPa, and so far he has done a great job to help KalPa to do just that because he made a goal and assisted one last Saturday against team Jokerit. Awesome! Keep up the good job!
Ryan is born 1980, he is 186cm tall and weighs 94 kg. Not bad! KalPa needs players who aren't afraid to get physical. Welcome to Kuopio, Ryan!
There is a Pelicans - KalPa game tonight. I hope Ryan Glenn and rest of the team is feeling good because Pelicans is second in the league; right after KalPa. Too bad I won't be able to see the game since our stupid sports channel doesn't show it.
What else... hmm... Oh, what do you think about my romantic Valentine's Day plans? I was planning to have something good to eat and drink, maybe hot chocolate and some yummy cookies. Then we could dim the lights... so that we can see better the TV because it is a Game night! KalPa against Kärpät from Oulu on the 14th of February. I'm so excited! I have already invited few friends. We will call it a "Roughly Romantic Couples' Date Night With Hockey". Thank goodness my hubby likes hockey too... Otherwise I would be in trouble (*wink*).

No comments:
Post a Comment