Good Morning!
Check out my awesome new leggings that I got as a birthday present from my good friend Reetta. She is so thoughtful! She remembered that I said I liked these leggings back in December when I visited her in Joensuu. I saw the leggings at a store called Cubus but when I asked for my size, they didn't have it. Now they had gotten one pair in my size. Wohoo! Thank you Reetta!!
My other friend Tina saw my leggings when I opened my present, and her first thought was "What the hell are you going to do with those". She wasn't as fond of them as I am. She said that they would be better worn as long underwear under a pair of jeans (*giggle*). Oh well, I like my colorful leggings and I really don't care if other people like them or not. And this is what I do with them... I pair them up with a thick sweater, jeans skirt and red wool socks.
Close up on the print...
I love them, I love them! I would like to wear them every day!
Anyway... that was my yesterday's outfit. I had so many other things to post yesterday that I left these for later. Better late than never. Today my plan is to go work out first thing in the morning. I'm going to attend to a class called "morning sweat". I'll let you know how that was... It sounds bit rough (*scared*).
Thank goodness my friend Anu will come with me. It is always funner to work out with a friend.
After that it is time to go to work but only for five hours. Wohoo! I like short days like that.
Have a Great Morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment