Monday, January 16, 2012
MovieMadness / Real Steel
Good Morning!
My do-nothing-weekend included a lot watching tv and movies. Last night I watched the movie Real Steel with Scott. It was better than I thought. I only knew that it is a movie about robots that fight and it has Hugh Jackman in it.
The movie sets in the future and tells a story of a ex-boxer who is trying to make his living by boxing robots. He is struggling to make ends meet. Then the situation gets even more tougher when he has to take care of his 11 years old son that he has never met before.
I was positively surprised with this movie. It wasn't boring and you really ended up rooting for Hugh Jackman's character's robot to win. The movie looked good too. They had done nice job with the robots. Plus there are couple scenes with Hugh shirtless (*wink*).
The running time is 127 minutes and it was just perfect length for this movie. Not too short or too long. Check it out yourself!
Today my plans are to make it through the day at work, then I will chill for a second at home before I'll go to my Monday night workout class. Nothing exciting going on but that is normal for January. It is cold, dark and snowy. So people in Finland just work, exercise and go to sleep. Once summer comes here, it feels like the whole country wakes up from this long hibernation.
Have a great Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment