I love the Hollywood awards! All the glitz and glam, and of course hot guys in suits. It sucks to live in Finland and miss the shows on tv because they are on middle of the night due to the time difference.
Last night it was time for Golden Globes awards. I was blissfully sleeping while the awards were on, so today after work I checked out all the fun pictures from People magazine. Don't worry! I'm sharing my favorite picks of the pictures...
I love to look at the gowns the ladies are wearing, plus their hair and jewelry. This time I had an actual reason to pay attention to the gowns (usually it is just for fun) because this summer we have been invited to a friend's wedding. I need to think of a dress I'd like to wear. Since we coming to the USA before the wedding, I can buy a dress from there. Hence I need to get ideas what I like. Here are few of pictures from People magazine...
Here's my favorite dress from the Golden Globes:
This one is cute too...
Nothing against Angie, I just don't like this dress...
This one is simple and chic...
The red carpet was also full of bright colors, head bands and tiered dresses. Nothing too ugly this time. Besides... well, Ricky Gervais who was hosting the awards. He just somehow always looks sleazy. That's just my opinion, you make your own. I will even throw in a picture of him...
Here's some male gorgeousness after Ricky... This is how you do it... Way to go Gerard Butler...
Alright... That's all for today. I'm feeling a bit sluggish and I didn't even make it to my workout tonight. I'm running a bit of a temperature and I think I have gotten a cold. That sucks! I need to go bed early tonight.
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!! Hopefully I didn't cause any nightmares with that picture of Ricky. My bad, sorry!






No comments:
Post a Comment