Friday, February 3, 2012

5 Reasons Why I Still Would Like To Be A Kid

Hello and Happy Friday!

Not too happy for me though. I have a cold! My nose is running and I have a fever. I hate being sick! I wish I was a kid and somebody was taking care of me. Bringing me hot soup and tucking me in my bed. Maybe even helping me to blow my nose. Since I'm bathing in my own self pity and sickness, I made a whole list of things why I would like to be a kid sometimes. Here you go...

-I could openly be scared of dark and monsters under my bed. I swear that there are all sorts of creepy crawlers under my bed at night. And I don't mean the dust bunnies...

- Visa bills. Nuff said.









-Nap times! I love to nap. Every workplace should have a nap time for their workers. Mexicans got this right with their siestas...

-Long vacations. I know school isn't fun but long summer vacation makes up for any crap during the school year.

-Believing in Santa Claus. Of course I can try to believe that Santa really exists but it is hard because I'm the one who buys all the presents during Christmas. That kind of ruins of the magic, especially because I buy my own presents too...

That's my list for today. Now I will go and be sad because I'm sick and I'm going to miss a fun weekend that I had planned.

4 comments:

  1. I feel you! I had to call in sick today, so no fun weekend for me either..... By the way, knowing that you love movies, I saw Shame and Ides of March this week and I can really recommend both of them. Shame was rather gritty and hopeless and watching it made me appreciate the normality that I have in my life. After seeing it I was in a serious need of a drink and my friend and I ended up in a bar where I ordered whiskey, for the first time in my life! The movie was that powerful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... that sucks that you are sick too! I hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for the movie tips! I need to check them out. Not sure if I want to watch a movie that makes me want you drink whiskey... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do both; watch Shame and drink whiskey. To my surprise it tasted good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150615620547429&set=a.401732047428.197203.533717428&type=1&theater

    A solution to overcome fear of dark and monsters under your bed! ;) My EP is such a fighter! Haha...

    ReplyDelete