Happy Saturday!
Since I'm sick with the cold, I have been just laying around the apartment. I can't sleep all the time, so I finished knitting the hat I had started couple days ago. I used the green Isoveli yarn that Novita sent me. It is really easy to knit with. I like it a lot! Plus the bright green shade is just awesome!!
I'm not very good knitter when it comes to different patterns but I thought I would give it a try. I found the pattern for this hat from Novita's website. It seemed to be the easiest since it only requires you to know how to knit and purl.
I used size 5 knitting needles. I also bought fleece to make a lining because Finland is too cold of a place to have a hat without lining.
Here's the pattern for the main part of the hat. It is very easy to follow. If I can do it, anyone can! Here's a quick Finnish-English guide for everybody who doesn't speak Finnish:
- Oikea silmukka = Knit one
- Nurja silmukka = Purl one
Here's the hat half way done.
Here is the final product!!
Close up on the knit...
PomPoms are so easy to make! If you don't know how to make them, just read instructions from here.
Here's me with the hat... I look so sick and pale... But at least my head isn't cold now.
I already started another hat with the pink Novita Isoveli yarn. I want to give it to my step mom for her birthday in couple weeks. These hats are so quick and easy to make! I love it!!
Happy knitting! I'll see if I feel any better to do something fun this weekend...






Ihana hattu!Jennna otti sen mun tekemän niin täytyy itelle tehdä siitä novitan isoveli fuksian värisestä!:-)
ReplyDeleteHei! Kiitos! Vai vei hattuvaras sun pipon. No, onneksi tästä langasta on nopea tehdä uusi hattu. Se fuksia on kans ihanan pirteä väri!
ReplyDelete