Hello!
Since I have had a lot of time on my hands, I actually cleaned out my closets. I got rid of couple bags full of old clothes and accessories. Some of it I'm throwing away and some I'm selling at a second hand store or online.
This bag is so cute that I thought I'd advertise it on my blog too! I'll sadly have to part with it because otherwise I'm not able to buy anything new. Something must go for new things to fit in my closet. I'm selling the bag online in order to find a great new home for it. If you are interested buying it, go to Huuto, (which is a Finnish ebay-type online store) to bid on it. THE BAG IS SOLD!!
The size of the bag is appx. 45cmx22cmx22cm. I'm not sure about the brand of the bag because I bought from a vintage shop couple years ago.
The bag is made out of sturdy fabric that has an Africa-themed print. The bottom of the bag along with the handle and strap is made out of brown leather.
The bag has metal clips to keep it shut. A very cute detail!
Inside material is velvet. There is one pocket with a zipper inside the bag.
You can see that the bag has been used but I think it fits the style of this bag. I have treated the leather parts of the bag with appropriate leather products.
Ok, let's hope that this bag finds a home soon!! Happy Bidding Everyone!!





No comments:
Post a Comment