Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SnackTime / Strawberry-Banana Smoothie

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

I needed an afternoon pick me up couple days ago and this is what I came up with; Strawberry-Banana Smoothie sweetened with stevia. I also threw in few sea-buckthorn berries because they are very high in antioxidants and vitamin C.

Here's what you will need for one large serving or two smaller ones:
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt or fromage frais (little over 1dl)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 - 1 cup frozen berries (1-2,5dl)
- 1/2 cup milk (little over 1dl)
- 1 tsp stevia

Mix in a mixer until blended smooth. Enjoy!

I eat a lot of fromage frais. It is a good source of protein.

Summer goodies straight from our freezer.


Pink lovin' in a glass!

Close up.

I just had to post this picture because these guys were looking too cute! Jinx was begging for my smoothie (he loves bananas) and Scott was cuddling up with Jinx.


Bottoms up!

Healthy Riittalicious Smoothie!

Have a great last day of February and good Leap Day. Since I'm already married, I won't need to be proposing to anyone. That's why I decided that I am going to a dentist for an annual check up today. I know that Leap Day has nothing to do with dentists but I have to get my teeth check sometime (*giggle*). I just hope I won't have any cavities (*nervous giggle*).

No comments:

Post a Comment