Thursday, March 22, 2012

Marvelous Thursday to each and everyone!

Here's my top 6 list for things why today is a good day.

1) I started my day with a Pilates class at PhysioTrainer in Kuopio. I think everybody should start their day with Pilates. I feel like I'm 2 inces taller because my posture automatically gets better after doing Pilates, plus I have more energy. I also must mention that I love our trainer Anni. She always remembers my bad back and she suggests different exercises to me if I can't do the one everyone else is doing. 

2) Spring cleaning! I went through my closets the other night and I now have a bag full of old clothes that I'm going to sell at a second hand store. I will need to write down prices for each item tonight because the sale is starting this weekend. It feels awesome to have clean closets!!



3) My crafty sister helped me out with the yarns I got from Novita. Since I don't know how to crochet that well yet, my sister tested out Novita's crocheing yarns called "Virkkauslanka" and "Kotiväki". She made little flower looking things. If you make a lot of them, you can attach them to each other and make a table cloth or table runner. My sister didn't make anything special yet because she was just testing out a pattern and the yarns. She promised to send me pictures if she actually makes something useful.




4) My new badass bracelet from Bijou Brigitte. I didn't have anything rocking in my jewelry box, so I got this bracelet on my last trip to Helsinki. It goes well with many things that I have, and adds an extra edge to otherwise girly outfits. And that is no wonder because the bracelet is actually from the men's collection. I didn't know it until later on when I read the receipt. But who cares? It looks cool on me. Besides, what guy would have this tiny wrists to be able to wear it anyway... This bracelet totally looks great with my today's outfit.






5) Sleepy Jinx in the morning. My dog is so lazy and tired in the mornings that he does not wake up when I get going. He actually waits for Scott to wake up, and take him out later on in the morning. I like it because that way I have more get-ready-time for myself (*giggle*).


6) Playoff time!! KalPa - Blues game tonight! It is time for KalPa to beat Blues in order to be closer to the Finnish Hockey Championship. Good luck!! By the way, KalPa shop has awesome new yellow products. Check them out. I'd like to get that t-shirt at least. Maybe for the finals...

No comments:

Post a Comment