Monday, April 30, 2012

Odds And Ends Of The Past Weekend

Good Morning!

I had a really nice weekend. My niece came to visit us, and we did a lot of fun stuff together. We got some shopping done of course. Then we also went swimming at the swimming hall. On Saturday night we went out to eat (*pizza time*), and we saw the movie American Reunion. It was funny! Besides all that, we just slept in late and lounged around the couch. It was really nice to spend time with my niece! Here's couple pictures from my weekend.

My sister knows that I love hockey, so when she dropped of my niece, she brought me these cute bottle and can coolers to me as a present!

Aren't these awesome? My sister made them herself, and she said she was inspired by the HockeyBird.

This hockey bird is rooting for team Finland.

This bird hasn't decided who to root for.

Now my beverages will stay cool.

Thank you my awesome sister!!

I must admit that this weekend we ate a whole lot of sugar! Like these yummy donuts.

Hockey bird watching over my donut.

Check this out! I finally got my Chiquita t-shirt on Friday. Chiquita had a promotion back in February that if you bought 5kg of bananas in a month, you got a free t-shirt.

I love bananas, so buying (and eating) 5kg of them was nothing. Now I feel all BANANAS!

April showers bring May flowers.

These flowers are growing right near us. I snapped couple pictures while walking Jinx this weekend.

Having a cuddle and laugh with my niece.

Then it was time for a mani-pedi.

I bought these cute flower stickers for our nails.

This top coat from Mavala is good. It makes your nails shiny, plus it protects your nail polish from chipping away.

We used the springs shades of the Mavala polishes that I bought earlier this month.

My niece's little toesies. The flowers look so cute!


And my niece's cute finger nails.


That's it for the fun weekend! But have no worries, the fun doesn't end there because today is the eve of May Day. That means party time in Finland! I can't party too much though because I went and volunteered myself to work overtime tomorrow (*ching, ching, triple pay since it is a holiday*). But before all the festivities and my work tomorrow I'll promise to make post about the Finnish traditions for MayDay later on today.

2 comments:

  1. cute nails! and love the bird coolers! tyler loves angry birds he would think they are cool

    ReplyDelete