Hello!
Here's one more Ingman ice cream review before our trip to the US. You could think that I have only been eating ice cream all these days (*giggle*) but that's not the true. I have been super busy and I have gotten so many things done, as well as worked out a lot. On Monday I went to that Functional training class I mentioned before. It was a killer! We did circuit style training that worked your whole body. Then Tuesday I went to a Kettlebell class and yesterday I had time for aqua jogging in the morning. Now my muscles are starting to be bit sore (*even though I have stretched*). So, today after work I'm not working out but I'm treating myself to a haircut and dye job (*wohoo*). Then it is only 3 days and we're off... Anyway, back to the ice cream.
This time I tried out Ingman's Kingis ice cream that usually is served as single serve stick. For this summer Ingman packaged the same Kingis ice cream stick into a 0,5 liter ice cream tub. Kingis ice cream is made out of vanilla flavored dairy ice cream and chocolate flavored filling. The ice cream tub is made in Finland and it costs around 3,75 euros
As soon as I scooped up ice cream from the tub, I noticed that it was full of the yummy chocolate like the ice cream sticks. And after tasting the ice cream, it tasted exactly like the ice cream sticks. What a relief!
I had invited couple friends for this tasting too, and nobody had anything negative to say about Kingis original ice cream. Everybody loved it! Nothing is better than refreshing vanilla ice cream and delicious chocolate. Simple, yet really really good.
Ingman has hit a goldmine with this ice cream. This tube is a perfect size to share with a friend, or to keep it all for yourself for those moments when you just want to eat ice cream straight from the package. Bring on the spoons!








looks yummy!
ReplyDelete