Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tasting Ingman Creamy Ice Creams

Hello!

What a busy month this is! I have couple things that  I have wanted to make a post about to my blog but I simply haven't had time. Time just flies every day after work!
First of all we are busy getting ready for our trip. There are many things to take care of since we will be gone for few weeks. Then second the world championship hockey games are on. I'm glued to the TV on most nights (*giggle*). Plus the evenings in Finland are finally starting to be nice, sunny and bright which makes me want to go for long walks with Jinx. Nothing is more fun than breathing in the fresh air, listening to birds sing and enjoying the lovely warm breeze in the evening. There are many great walking paths around our home and many of them are along with lakes and ponds.

Anyway, on my today's post I want to share you my thoughts on Ingman's new ice creams. I actually invited few friends over to our place to help me out with the tasting because I wanted to get my friends opinions too. We tested Ingman Creamy Bryssels waffle-caramel-biscuit and Ingman Creamy Mudcake.

They both are very, very creamy and they melt in your mouth smoothly. Both of the ice creams are definitely worth the money and they will hit the spot if you are craving for something sweet. In our group half of the people liked Mudcake ice cream better and the other half preferred the Bryssels waffle ice cream. So it is hard to tell which one is really better, you have to taste both of them and make your own opinion.

Bryssels waffle package comes in a handy 0,85 liter package.

Bryssels waffle ice cream has waffle-caramel sauce and toffee flavored flakes on top. I didn't like the little waffle pieces in the sauce because they felt funny in your mouth. But the caramel and the toffee flakes were great!

I let the ice cream thaw out a little bit before serving it. This way it is easier to scoop and it tastes better because the flavors have had time to "warm up" a little bit.

Delicious!

Ingman Creamy Mudcake comes also in 0,85 liter package and the price is around 4,95 euros.

This ice cream melts in your mouth and intoxicates you with rich chocolate taste! It has chocolate fudge sauce along with chocolate flakes and mudcake pieces.

I liked Mudcake ice cream better than the Bryssels Waffle. It is really creamy and it has a rich chocolate flavor. The only downside is the mudcake pieces that really don't taste like real mudcake.

Pure yummyness!!

Both of these ice creams are great for those nights when you just want to curl up on the couch under a blanket and eat a big hearty bowl of ice cream. 

These ice creams are great, so I can't wait to try all the other new flavors! Have you tasted any new summer flavors yet? What is your favorite flavor of all times?

No comments:

Post a Comment