Good Day Everyone!
We got back to Finland all safe and sound this weekend. To my delight I have no jet lag. It is awesome to be able to function regardless the time change. We have been busy unpacking and getting situated back to normal life. This morning I had some time to upload last of the pictures from our trip. I hope you like them.
Pictures of our great rental apartment in Chicago. This is one of the bedrooms.
The apartment had cool Chicago posters all around the place.
Master bedroom.
I would like to know who decorated the apartment. I loved the fact that there were cute little things and posters everywhere.
Comfy living room.
Old pictures of famous people in Chicago.
Last day of the vacation we took a little walk downtown Chicago. The weather was gloomy with us.
At the airport. We had 3 BIG suitcases plus all the carry-ons.
And last but not least... Guess who is back home as well?? Our Jinxter!! My sister dropped him off to us last night. It was so awesome to see him after a month of being apart. Jinx was happy to see us first but he quickly changed his mind after he realized that he was going to have to take a shower. Since he spent a month in the countryside, he smelled like the woods and was in a huge need of a shower. Here's Jinx after the shower...
As you can see, Jinx tried to look sad about the shower but his tail gave it away. It was wagging so much that I know he was happy to see us again (*giggle*).
Home Sweet Home!

























No comments:
Post a Comment