Hi there!
Here are the last pictures of our stay in Chicago. We have had so much fun. Too bad our vacation is coming to an end... But it is nice to go home too. I miss our Jinx. Every time I have seen a dog around the city, I have thought of Jinx. So, couple more days and I get to see him. Anyway, here's the pics.
Our Chicago rental apartment.
You always meet interesting people around Clark St. in Chicago.
Views around Clark St.
We went to Lincoln Park Zoo. It was great!
Cool view of the city from the North side.
Oak St. Beach.
Views around the city.
Hershey's chocolate store.
This is why I love Chicago; awesome architecture everywhere. Plus there are old buildings mixed within the new ones.
Waiting for the "L".
Touristy pictures in front of Chicago theater.
Huge Marshall Fields store on State St.
Big Old Navy store on State St.
Dinner time!! We got some Chicago style deep dish pizzas.
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment