Friday, August 10, 2012

Exciting Guilty Pleasures Of August

Hi there!!

It is the best day of the week; Friday! I'm full of excitement for the weekend ahead. I wish I could bottle this feeling and then take a sip of it when I'm feeling not so perky. There is always something fun and exciting about weekends. Even if you don't have plans, you get to sleep in at least.

Anyway, today I wanted to share my excitement not only about the weekend but also about these two movies and a book. I so want to see and read them!!

First one is the movie Ted. It tells a story of a man and his best friend Ted who is a real teddy bear. I have seen the trailer for this movie and it looks hilarious! My nephew Eetu wants to see it too, so we have a movie date set up. It will be fun!

Second I want to see the movie Expendables 2. I know this might be more of a guy movie but I grew up watching all the 80's action movies and I absolutely love Stallone, Willis, Van Damme, Lundgren and the other tough guys. I saw the first Expendables and I liked it, so I think I will enjoy this second one too. Can't wait to see it.

         

Lastly I'm excited about the erotic novel called Fifty Shades of Grey. It seems to be the it book right now. I have heard that it is the guilty pleasure of bored housewives (*giggle*). I also read somewhere that this book is so naughty that people are too ashamed to read it in public, so they have purchased the book for their Tablet or iPad. That way they can read it anywhere and nobody will know what they are reading. If that doesn't make you want to read it, I don't know what does. It hasty be steamy! I'm so intrigued that my cheeks are turning red just from the anticipation to read this book. That is why I ordered my hardback copy from Amazon and now I'm just waiting to get it. I hope it is in my mail box soon.


Those are my guilty pleasures that I want to experience this month. Now I'm going to get ready for tomorrow's wedding. If you don't hear from me, it is because I'm covered nose deep into the yummy wedding cake (*wink*).

Have A FUN Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I bought fifty shades trilogy. Although I haven't started reading them yet as I swapped books with my friend. She gave me the biography of Zlatan (the footballer) and I gave her my fifty shades of grey. She is almost done with it, so I´ll be able to get into it soon. You should also read the book about Zlatan. It is one heck of a story of a boy, who against all the odds, became one of the geatest footballers of all times.

    Have fun at the wedding tomorrow! Your dress looks fabulous and the colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Grey but I'm not sure about your Zlatan book. I'm sure it is ok but I'm not a big reader, so I think I might skip it fir now. Thanks for tip though. I'll keep it in mind if I need reading later on.

    I will definitely have fun tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete