Saturday, August 11, 2012

HandMade / Wedding Card And Heart Shaped Cookie

Happy Saturday!

One more post before we'll head out to our friends' wedding. I wanted to show you guys the card that I made for our friends. I can already post this now because our friends are too busy getting ready for their special day and I know they don't have to time to read my blog. So, I'm not ruining the surprise.

Besides the card, I also baked a big heart shaped chocolate chip cookie for them to share because one of the secrets to a long marriage is sharing things. My friends can practise sharing with the cookie (*wink*).
Then I also found this cute "recipe" for happy marriage. I thought it was perfect for their wedding card. I really hope that they like their card and cookie.

Recipe for a Happy Marriage
Combine two caring hearts. Melt into one. Add a lot of love. Mix well with respect and trust. Add gentleness, laughter, faith, hope and joy. Pour in much understanding (Don't forget patience). Sprinkle with kisses and a dash of hugs. Bake for a life time. Yield: One Happy Couple








There you go! Another Riittalicious idea for presents and cards. Feel free to copy and make your own cookies of love to happy couples that you might now. Handmade things are always special and usually appreciated a lot. Have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment