Monday, August 13, 2012

MiniPost / Magical Hair And MakeUp

It is amazing what a professional hair and makeup can do! This past Saturday I treated myself for a day of beauty because I was attending my friends wedding. Here's me on the left Saturday morning before any make up. I just rolled out of bed.

Then on the right is me after my awesome hair stylist Hanna did my hair and make up. She works wonders!

Everybody should get treated like this every once in a a while.



Here's couple more close ups that I took in a hurry before the wedding.



This is for my friend Klaara. She wanted to see a picture of me after the whole day was over. Here's me at 2am with my hair undone. My makeup was still looking good. I think I could have slept in my hair and makeup and still looked great in the morning. Thanks Hanna!! You are a magician.

I will post more pictures of wedding as soon as I can, so stay tuned. You'll see more pics of my dress, Scott's handsome suit as well as the beautiful wedding couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment