Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Climbed A Mountain Today To Find A Surprise

Hi there!

Quick update.. My meds are kicking in and my nose isn't running so much anymore but I have a constant headache, plus I'm super weak, light headed and tired. Today I went downstairs to get the mail and when I walked back upstairs I felt like I was climbing a mountain! I was so out of breath for just coming up two flights of stairs. That is so not me. I hate being sick!

Jinx also hates having me at home during the day. He is used to just sleeping in and doing his own thing while I'm at work. Now since I'm on a sick leave for few days, he has to share the apartment with me and he knows I'm not the best person just to lay around. I can do it for couple hours but then I get bored but since I have no energy do anything, I just bug Jinx. I like to take pictures, so that's what I did today when I wasn't sleeping. Here's my best pics... 

"Ok, just one picture, right?"

"Can you tell how excited I am"

"Scottie! Help me!"

Since Scott told me to stop torturing Jinx, I decided to go through the mail I had gotten. To my surprise my friend Reetta had sent me a thick envelope. I guess a good friend knows when another friend needs some cheering up (*thanks Reetta*). It is always awesome to get something else in the mail besides bills. I would have never guessed what was in the envelope. For your disappointment though, I won't tell you what Reetta sent me. You just have to wait for my tomorrow's post because I'm off to bed right now. But here's couple more pics before I go...

Reetta is a hoot! She send me this cute owl card with the surprise.

 What is blue and mystical? You will know tomorrow.

Good night everyone! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment