I'm sick again with another sinus infection. I hate it! I swear that I don't even have sinuses anymore. I think I have just sponges that soak up every single virus and bug.
I just came from the doctor's office little while ago. I got antibiotics and few days off from work. So, before I collapse on the couch under my blankie, I figured I'd jot down something for you guys.
This morning I woke up with a terrible headache along with sneezing, fever and really runny nose. Besides all that, my hair was all around the place and it had to be tamed before I was able to go to the doctors. Call me crazy but I even have pictures for you. On the left, hair everywhere and on the right, hair tamed. By the way, isn't it funny how you can tell from person's eyes that they are not feeling well. I look like I'm going to pass out!

Well, I didn't pass out. I was light headed but I managed to the doctors and got my prescriptions. After that all I wanted to do was to run to the pharmacy, get my meds and go home. Sounds simple yet it took forever.
I swear that every little old grandmom was out there with me. And the thing with old grannies is, that they are never in a hurry. They walk slow in front of you, stop to talk to their granny friends and they always pay with pennies. So, I figured I would scare the grannies to move over by sneezing on them and coughing really loudly. I tried my best but it didn't work. I forgot that grannies already have all the possible viruses and diseases. Why else would they be at the pharmacy?! In the end it was me with my sponge-sinuses who ended up running scared out of the building (*giggle*). I don't want any extra sickness.
Anyway, here's my today's survival kit along with my meds. A big pack of aloevera tissues and a new Fazer Geisha dark chocolate bar, as well as my super soft blankie that my mother-in-law made for me. They should do the trick.
XOXO,
Riittalicious




oh riitta! get well soon!
ReplyDeleteI know. I'm always sick. :(
ReplyDelete