Hello!
I'm so happy!! I finally found it!! A clear tea pot!! WOHOO! I have wanted one since last summer. Now I got one from Ikea for 9,90 euros. It is simple, light, affordable and does the trick.
Why am I so excited about a clear tea pot? Because last summer I bought these cute tea balls from Chinatown in Chicago. They are small bundles of dry tea leaves and flower hand-embroidered together with cotton thread into a ball. When they are steeped, the ball opens up and transforms into a bouquet of flower.
Since these tea balls are a delight for both my taste buds and eyes, I didn't want to use tea pot that I can't see through. I wanted a clear tea pot but I didn't want to spend a fortune since I won't use it every day.
Here's pictures from the ball opening up as it soaked up the water. It looked really, really pretty! The taste was also much better than regular green tea in a bag. It wasn't bitter. It was really light and refreshing! It also smelled like jasmine. I loved it.

What can I say; little things like this make me happy. Life is too short to be lived in a hurry. Breath in the smell of green tea and forget all the worries (*sigh*).
But... talking about flowers and small joys of life. Check out this lip gloss I found on sale. It is Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Green Petal from their Spring 2012 collection. According to Lancome it is inspired by "a rose garden on a balmy, tranquil afternoon". Sounds exactly like the cup of tea I just had (*wink*).
This lip gloss is thick, but non-sticky, with a light lavender flavor and scent that reminds me of juniper berries. It glides easily on your lips and it lasts about 90 minutes. And no, this doesn't color your lips green. It just gives a lovely little shine (*smile*).
Happy Wednesday Everyone!











No comments:
Post a Comment