Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HandMade Hats, Superb Sunshine And Gorgeous Grapes!

Hello!

Today I spent my recovery day just resting and finishing up the hats I have knitted. I needed to make a pompom for the pink hat. Both hats turned out good and soon they will get a new home at my friend's place. I hope they will like them (*fingers crossed*).

Black hat is very slouchy and it is made out of Novita's recycled cotton yarn called Hanko. The pink pompom hat is made out of Novita's seasonal yarn called Frida. Too bad they don't sell this yarn anymore. It is really easy to knit and it makes cute pattern.




Like always, I also took Jinx for a walk today. The weather was gorgeous with bright sunshine. It was bit windy though, so we headed to the woods because it's not as windy there. Plus Jinx gets to run free.

























On the way back home from our walk, we stopped by at the store and bought yummy South-African black seedless grapes. They must be in season because they are so lush and sweet! They taste as good as candy yet they have a great amount of fiber and antioxidants.



Quick update on my throat after the tonsillectomy. It still hurts to swallow a little bit, and I noticed that if I talk too much or get out of breath, it'll hurt even more. So, I'm still taking it easy.

Have a nice night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment