Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Humpday With A Slow Morning

Hello there and happy Humpday!

I have had a great day so far. I didn't have to go to work till 10.30 am, so I had all the time in the world to enjoy my start of the day.

First I cuddled up with Jinx before taking him outside. We enjoyed a brisk walk and a lots of sunshine before heading back home for breakfast. Next I got ready in peace and quiet, plus snapped pictures for you guys. A perfect slow morning.

Tired Jinx.

City cleaned the walkways from dirt and rocks. I love it! It is so much easier to bike and walk.

Pretty sunshine by the frog pond.

My breakfast included fromage frais, banana, honey and whole wheat cereal.

 My outfit of the day.



Now I better finish up my lunch and get back to work. Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment