Monday, April 8, 2013

I Love Bacon Thiiiiis Muuuch

Hi there!

If you haven't heard it yet, I love bacon. I love it so much that I had to make a post in the honor of bacon!


Yes, bacon is the reason why couldn't be a vegetarian. Along with big fat steaks. And pepperoni (*giggle*).


Oh yes, I'd probably drink Diet Coke with BACON!!


Even animals love bacon...



Well, maybe not these little piggies....



I think I would have learned math better at school if I was taught with bacon.



I'd even vote bacon for president.


The best bacon of them all... Kevin Bacon. Yummy man with a yummy name (*drool*). What possibly could be any better...


Well, portrait of Kevin Bacon made out of bacon, of course (*double drool*)!


Ok, ok. I've got it. You have had enough of bacon already... I guess I will have to say ta ta for now everyone!


P.S....

No comments:

Post a Comment