Friday, April 5, 2013

Things I'm Excited About And Things That Suck!

Hi there!

My today's post is about things that bug me at the moment and things that make me smile. I'll start with the things that suck...

1) Hole in your favorite pair of socks. Especially when you are at a party and you realize your sock has a hole (*I hate Finnish parties for the fact that people take their shoes off, you spend the whole party pondering if people are staring at your crappy sock*).


2) Conditioner runs out before shampoo does. Who on earth uses more shampoo than conditioner?!? In my opinion the conditioner bottle should be twice as large as the shampoo. Otherwise your poor shampoo ends up all alone on your bathroom shelf...


3) Funeral. Enough said. I've got one to go to tomorrow (*sad face*).


Moving on to happier things. Here's a list of things that make me smile at the moment...

1) Samsung S4. I just pre-ordered mine. I can't wait to get it! I think this phone is named accurately as Life companion. I love my phone and I couldn't survive too long without it (*giggle*).


2) World Championship Hockey Games. They start soon. May 3rd to be exact. Somehow Finland is once again in the same group with the USA. You know what that means... crazy fans going at it at our Finn-American household.

3) Vappu (*May Day*) is here soon and I have some time off at work around that time. No plans yet but it is exciting to know that I can do anything I want for few days.

4) Our trip to the USA. Only 43 more days before we can fasten our seat belts and take off (*wohoo*).


5) Friday. Enough said. Happy weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment