Sorry for no posts this week. I have been busy preparing our up coming vacation as well as watching ice hockey. Anyway, I have been meaning to make this post since last week but I didn't have the time until now.
About a week ago I was surprised with couple of free movie tickets, so Scott and I went to see the new movie Iron Man 3. My first thought of the movie was "Is that just the 3D effects or have your muscles gotten bigger from the last time Mr. Stark". Either way it was, I liked it a lot (*giggle*).
From wonderfully delicious Robert Downey Jr. to awesomely kickass Gwyneth Paltrow, the whole movie was awesome. I absolutely loved Ben Kinsgley playing the part of a feared terrorist called The Mandarin. He made me laugh out loud.
I'm not going to recap the plot because you can read it on IMBb, or better yet, you could just go see the movie. If you liked the previous two Iron Man movies, you won't be disappointed about this one either. Not
very many sequels can do what Iron Man 3 does. I did not even once
look at the time or think I was bored. It was very entertaining!
A big thank you to Anu, who gave us the tickets. We had a blast! Thanks sweetie!
P.S. The only sucky thing about my movie experience was this tall ass dude who had to sit in front of me (*yeah, you know it was you, don't try to deny it*). He wasn't even that tall but he had to sit up straight with a perfect posture the whole time. Doesn't he know that movie theaters are the one and only place where slouching is encouraged. I'm not that short and I still had to lean to the other side to see past you. Thank goodness this won't be a problem much longer because Kuopio is finally getting a decent movie theater with good seating later on this month. I can't wait for that!


No comments:
Post a Comment