Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Rokua Health And Spa Fall Sport Festival

Hi there!

As I told you earlier, I had a busy weekend after arriving from Czech Republic back to Finland. My friend and I basically just grabbed clean clothes from home and hopped on a bus to Rokua early Saturday morning. We only got to sleep couple of hours (*yawn*).

My work had arranged a fall sports festival at Rokua, and I did not want to miss it because these festivals are usually really fun! So even after a 2-hour flight from Prague to Helsinki, and a 4-hour drive in a car from Helsinki to Kuopio, I was still willing to sit yet another 3 hours in a bus (*I must be nuts*). I was really tired after all the traveling but it was worth it. We had a great time!

And guess what? I even took pictures for you guys. Enjoy!

Rokua Health and Spa.

Lunch; salad, creamy fish rolls and potatoes with bread.


I had my feet scanned for new shoe soles.

Festival event organizer and I.

Taking a walk in the awesome nature that surrounds Rokua Health and Spa.



 Some people went biking.

My friends and I did body pump with a iron bar.

Sun was starting to set and we got ready for dinner and dancing.




Pretty dew next morning. 

Taking a walk around a pond after breakfast.




After seeing these pics I'm sure you understand why I wanted to take part to the festival. Doing sports and relaxing in a pretty place like Rokua definitely is good for you. I feel like I was on a really long vacation even though I was only off work for a week. It also didn't matter that the festival was provided by my employer, we weren't there to work but to have fun and relax.

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the rest of the fall!

2 comments:

  1. that place looks great! you are such a super traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome weekend!

    Gotta keep moving!

    ReplyDelete