Happy Sunday morning everyone!
It is such a gorgeous weather in Finland! I'm not excited at all that winter is coming but this awesome sunny autumn is definitely making me feel a little better. Yesterday Scott and I took Jinx out for a walk at Puijo nature park. We were hiking there for good two hours. I've got pics of course (*smile*). Enjoy!
Nothing to do with the walk (*giggle*). My breakfast Friday morning. Salami bagel with a hot cup of tea.
Puijo skijumps from the distance.
Jinx was so happy to roam around Puijo!
Puijo is full of big trees.
Unbelievably soft moss growing on a rock.
Golf course at Puijo.
There is a cute little farm in the midst of Puijo too!
Sheep.
A goat.
Interesting rock.
Walking over swamp lands.
Little bee enjoying the lasts bits of nectar.
That was our awesome walk yesterday. Today I'm going to go do some overtime for a little bit (*some extra for my fun funds*) and then just enjoy the afternoon. It is sunny once again, so I'll definitely want to chill outdoors.
oh my word - it's so pretty! now I want a farm at the edge of the woods in Finland! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI know! You should come here and farm.
ReplyDelete