Hello!
I don't want to gloat but I was really happy to be me couple days ago. I was too busy to blog about it then, so here's how my day went.
As soon as I got to work, my boss told me that I had been accepted to an apprenticeship to get a degree in the field of mail communications and logistics. I can work and go to school to get a degree. How awesome is that!! It is a 18 month program, and I'll start next January.
After the news about me becoming a student, I got more great news. I had won two of our sales competitions at work. I got an iPad and a Lumia phone. Since I don't need the phone, I'm going to sell it (*let me know if you want to buy it*). I'm going to keep the iPad. Its picture quality is really good!
Besides my awesome day at work, I also found a great deal on a cabin sized suitcase. My friend and I went to get some groceries and just ran into this superb deal; Benetton's four wheel sleek suitcase for 50% off.
This was exactly what I needed! I have some more traveling to do this fall, and I didn't have a good cabin sized suitcase before but I do now. Happy travels are awaiting me!
To top of the day, I got a big crew of my friends to go to the movies with me. We went to see the movie
Rush. It was really good. Probably the best sports movie I have seen for a long time.
Before the movie my friends and I got goofy! I love that I have all these awesome friends that like to let loose and get fancy free every once in a while.
And the fun doesn't stop here. After work today I will take a road trip with Scott and Jinx to Joensuu (*town near by us*). We are visiting a friend whose birthday was this week. I get to enjoy treats, laughs and good times all the way to the end of this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment